Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wonder Husband!

Mike is so great. I was stressing out with my homework the other day. I was having a hard time getting myself to study and I also was having a hard time focusing. Mike made me go on a drive with him up to see the new temple being built and we sat their in the car so I had a different atmosphere to study. So we sat their for at least an hour and a half studying. He sat and helped me study. That was so sweet of him to do that, it helped a lot. And it payed off. I was able to get a great grade on my test because of him. Mike is great at getting me out of a situation and making me go at the same problem in a different way. I love him!

2 comments:

Amber said...

oh good. Isn't that what husbands are made for? j/k

Unknown said...

Mike is a good man. He is so thoughtful and caring of everyone around him. And on top of that he spoils you like crazy! You are a lucky girl, Steph!