Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Jetted Tub

Steph finally got me to actually sit down and write something. I never really know what to write so this might seem really random. But tonight Steph and I went to the post office to mail something, and she said that she wanted to show me a jetted tub that she wants to get once I become a doctor. She said she found the tub in this Jazz year book that my dad gave to me. She said that "it happened to fall open to that particular page". Which I didn't believe. I think that she was actually reading thru it when she saw the jetted tub And she thought of a good excuse to use so it would seem she wasn't looking thru it. We had a pretty good laugh with it. She just came over with the magazine and just showed me the tub, and it does look kind of cool. We will have to see, because by the time I am done with school I will be old enough to retire, and will need a bed side cammode. Here is the web site www.adventstone.com. Just found out it is probably not jetted, since they are made of stone.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my jetted tub. I highly recommend them. :) AND...you don't have to be a Dr. to have get one either!