Friday, April 11, 2008

Our Adoption

Adopting was always something I wanted to do since I was a little girl. I thought it would be really rewarding to adopt a child and raise the child up in your own family. But I never thought it would happen to me the way that it did. I never expected that Mike and I would have troubles having children. This has been a whole new experience for us and I am great full for this growing experience in our lives. At first is was hard to find out that we will struggle to have our own kids. Especially when Mike found out that he contributes in our struggle as much as I do. But because of this we have grown together tremendously. I would not change a thing with having to struggle getting a child because of this growth that we have achieved. Mike and I are more excited then anyone to start our family and bring them into the gospel. I love it when Mike looks at me and asks me when we are going to have our own family. Life is great!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Good luck Steph. We pray for you every day. And I think not only for you guys but for everyone else too when you guys do recieve your child it is going to be extra special to everyone else too because of how hard we know it is for you. We love you and wish the best for you!

Unknown said...

FlintFamilyGood Luck! We're praying for you every day. The special baby will find his/her way to you! We love you!

Unknown said...

Good luck Mike and Steph! We love you so much and pray everyday that your special little baby boy or girl will find his/her way to you!