This last week we submitted the rest of the adoption papers. They are going to present us on Monday and decide as a board to let us adopt or not. I am very excited to be approved. we are getting closer and closer on starting our family. I gave the lady over our caseworker our collage, pictures and birth parent letter. And she was so excited about them that it made me fill really good about our chances to get a child. She told me that the look or our collage was the look that the birth mothers are looking for. Meaning it will stand out. I am so excited to be at this point of our adoption. Mike and I look at each other and cant believe that we are getting so close. We are jumping for joy to have this chance to love a child of our own. I love to hear Mike talk about adopting because you can tell how excited he is about it. I am grateful that people like Mike and I have opportunities like this. But I am more grateful that children who need parents are able to get parents through the adoption process.
Logan: 6.19.2023. Well, I'm not dead, yet...
3 years ago



2 comments:
Yay!! I hope it happens soon for you.
LOL- Lets all go on one! :)
Post a Comment