Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hugs all around!

Just recently I had a sister-in-law have a miscarriage. She has had several miscarriages and it is hard to see her go through another. The emotions, that us girls have to go through are hard and I couldn't wish that on anyone. But these things happen and we have to take them and grow from them.
I am so thankful that she has her kids that she can go through this with. This would be hard to go through without having a child to hold. Especially her kids, they are so helpful and especially her husband. (of course I say that he is my bro.).
She needs all the support that she can get, if you know her make sure she gets a huge hug.

"HUG", Jen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I took her flowers and dinner one night. Miscarriages stink and I agree they are way hard. but when I went through mine, it made me appreciate Lexi a lot more. Like you said, cause I had her to hold and love as well

Unknown said...

Thank you Steph. I just saw this one your blog today. thank you for your kind words. I'm doing okay. It does suck, especially since this is the 4th time I'd had to go through it, but I have faith that it's all part of the plan for me and as much as I hate it, I have to just trust in my Heavenly Father that everything will be okay in the end. Thanks again, I love you.