Thursday, October 30, 2008

Baby talk

Mike and I have been trying to have kids for quite some time now and throughout the time we have been patiently waiting. There has been a lot of close relatives and friends that have been blessed with such a wonderful gift. I have such a hard time seeing them continue on with there life and I am stuck without a child to love.
My sister-in-law just informed me that she is pregnant, at first I was caught off gaurd and it was a total shock. But yet I should not be shocked because our family is a baby boomer family. This is the 7th sister that has gotten pregnant since we have started and it does not get any easier. It really depends on my hormone level, but it is really hard to continue standing back.
Mike and I continueously long for a baby, going to the grocery store, church or even to a family activity is hard and we look at each other and just wish. SOMEDAY SOON!
I am trying to be patient and I am working on it all the time. So I dont mean to sound "poor me", but today I found out my closest cousin is pregnant and the emotions are coming out. Things like this just throw me into some type of mood swing.
I just have to remember SOMEDAY SOOOOOOON!
I feel bad that this happens to me but I cannot help it. I have had hard times where it is hard to even talk to pregnant women because it pains me so much and it still does. I think I am getting better. But there is some people that I cannot break my queit spell that comes over me when I am around them. It is not because I am mad at them, it is because I am still struggling with myself. So if I have affended anyone of you please forgive me. It is just hard for me right now but I will get better, guarenteed.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Stephanie. We love you very much and we wish the best for you guys. We hope you are able to recieve a child soon and pray for you guys ever night. Lexi and Aiden also love you very much and know that you guys are very special people and we love you to bits and pieces. :)

Unknown said...

Steph, my heart breaks for you. I think about you every day and wish so much that this wasn't a trial in your life. I wish there was some way that I could help you get your baby closer to you. I know that Heavenly father loves you and will allow you to be a mother and hopefully that day will be sooner and not later. Until that day, I want you to know how much your nieces and nephews love and adore you and Mike. You are all they talk about after visiting with you. They are all so lucky to have you two in their lives.
We're praying for your daily and praying that a birth mother will find you and make your dreams come true. Please don't ever feel like you can't talk to me. I do understand that it is hard for you, but I don't ever want you to feel uncomfortable around any of us, so please talk to me, even if it's to vent your frustration. I will never be offended. I love you!

Danielle said...

Steph, this makes me want to cry! You are such a wonderful person and our heavenly father obviously has something so much better for you at this time. I feel your pain. I am sorry.