In memory of my fish, Broccoli (named by my niece). I have had this fish for about 5-6 years. I got it from my sister-in-laws wedding. At first I expected the fish to die within a couple of weeks because it is one of those 5 cent fish. Well, the fish never died, even after not feeding it for a month because I forgot about it. Kind of sad, huh. But now that I have had the fish for so long I am sad that it died. All my nieces and nephews loved that fish because Brooke named it. They would always ask were my fish is so they can see it. I guess I am going to have to buy a new fish for them to look at.
Logan: 6.19.2023. Well, I'm not dead, yet...
3 years ago



3 comments:
Oh sad!! Broccoli died? I remember geting that fish with you at the wedding. Yep, you need a new fish. If you want a frog (or possibly a toad) I have one you can have. It just has to finish transforming from a tapole to a frog. :)
Who's wedding was that from? Jeff and Sarah's or was it Jenny's? I can't remember.
It was Brian and Amber's Wedding.
i remember that too. If you want Steph I'll let Lexi pick you out a new one. Do you like betta's. They are hard to kill. It sounds like this one was too! :)
Post a Comment