Now that school is out, we can put our focus toward getting us a child. I am so excited and if anyone has some ideas to help us get us out there, let us know.
Mike and I have been married for about three and a half years. We have enjoyed our time together as a couple. Mike is currently working at ARUP. He is also going to school. He is working on his pre-medicine classes. He works hard to provide for our family and does a great job. I just graduated with my nursing degree and I am eager to start working as a nurse.
Mike and I have been trying to have kids for 3 years. We are eager to have a family of our own. If you know of anyone who is wanting to adopt out their child, please refer them to us.
Thanks
0 comments:
Post a Comment