Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our Trials

I have a friend in school that was diagnosed with testicular cancer about 2 months ago. He is 28 years old, the same age as Mike. He has been trying to have kids for about 2 years and due to his wife having Polycystic Ovarian Disease. Oh, and of course I cant forget stress (nursing school).
Well after having an orchiectomy (removing of one testicle) he now has to start radiation. Him and his wife had a two week window between all of this mess to finally have their miracle happen and it happened. After artificial insemination she is pregnant with twins. YEAHHH!!!!
Wow, the Lord really knows how to do it, right when you get to the bottom where you think there is no more light, he comes to the rescue. I am so excited for them and excited that they can experience this miracle. Congratulations Jason!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really neat to hear. It'll happen for you guys too one day! We are still praying for you and we love you!