Saturday, February 7, 2009

My visit to the Endocrinologist

I finally got into the endocrinologist to see why my thyroid is enlarged. What a weird appointment that was. We were there for a couple of hours and we were the last ones to leave. So we talked about our infertility and also my thyroid. They did some tests to see if I had hashimoto disease, but thank goodness that was negative. So we still do not know why it is enlarged. Maybe it has an attitude and just wants to be. The endocrinologist also told us not to keep going to my OB anymore for infertility. It has been three years since we have been trying and there is only so much that a plain OB doctor can do. So now we are looking for a good infertility doc. If you know of anyone who has gone to a infertility doctor and they like them let me know.
So Monday I am going to call my endocrinologist and talk to her and she is going to give me further instructions. I wonder if they are going to check for another weird named disease, who knows.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Good luck with that Steph.

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE my OB/GYN He is the best. He specializes in infertility. I can give you his info you want it.

I'm praying for you all the time hoping and wishing that this is the year you'll get your baby!