The whole month of December went flying by. I do not know where it went. We had a wonderful Christmas and New year. We were with my parents this year and it is always fun during christmas eve because we all get together and have games for the kids and have a testimony meeting. This is my favorite part because the whole family gets together and we get to hear everyones testimonies. I realy think it brings us closer together as a family. I Love it!
New years was fun. We went sledding with a bunch of friend and had a blast. I have not gone sledding for a long time and I forgot how much fun it was. It was a perfect day for sledding and it was not cold, which makes it better.
That night we hung out with my brother and my parents. We watched a bunch of movies and played rock band. What a blast.
I hope everyone had a wonderful time during the holidays.
Logan: 6.19.2023. Well, I'm not dead, yet...
3 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment